Soccer Nights is a free summer evening soccer clinic offered to children ages 5-12 that seeks to promote athletic skill, leadership development and citywide unity in neighborhoods throughout Greater Boston. In previous years, we served 150 children at our Central Square site. Whether as a volunteer or a participant, we encourage you to invite your friends to join alongside you!
Soccer Nights is run in collaboration with Pentecostal Tabernacle, Reservoir and other area churches.
June 19-23, 2023: 6-8 pm
Donnelly Field, 61 Willow Street Cambridge, MA (NEW location!)
ANY QUESTIONS? Email soccernights1 [at] gmail.com
2023 REGISTRATION FOR PARTICIPANTS & VOLUNTEERS – NOW OPEN!
– Register your child for Soccer Nights here: 2023 Registration
– Sign up to volunteer for Soccer Nights here: 2023 Volunteers
Join the team out on the field or behind the scenes to create a space of connection and joy in our Central Square neighborhood! Anyone can volunteer, even if you don’t have prior soccer experience. We’ll be running our volunteer training with two options. We’ll walk through the flow of soccer nights, volunteer responsibilities, and teach volunteer coaches and assistants the drills we’ll run the kids through. Come ready to run around and have fun!
Click here to sign up to help with 2023 Central Square Soccer Nights! Register early – it helps us know how many kids we can accept!
Daily volunteer times: 5:30-8:30 pm
Volunteer Training: Sunday, May 28 at 2-4 pm (NOTE REVISED DAY/TIME) OR Sunday, June 11, 1 – 3 pm (pizza!)
LOCATION for trainings and Soccer Nights evenings: Donnelly Field, 61 Willow Street
Click here to register your child for 2022 Central Square Soccer Nights!
Your child will receive soccer instruction in a safe and fun environment, be part of team, and meet new friends. Register your child for Central Square Soccer Nights early because space is limited.
What parents are saying about Soccer Nights
- “Devoted staff and great atmosphere!”
- “The program attracts families from all across the city, all backgrounds, etc, and brings them together.”
- “I made friends with adults who are fluent in English.”
- “The volunteers are fantastic. My daughter who refused to try soccer before loved her teacher, and was eager to go every night.”
- “My son enjoyed it very much. He loves camp, but he wanted to leave camp early in order to attend Soccer Nights.”