Our children and families ministries are devoted to helping kids and families at CSC and in our community grow together in Christ. These ministries provide opportunities for parents, children, and the congregation to learn, grow, and serve together. Whether you have kids or not, we invite you to learn more and get involved!
Kids Church is a place where every child can come and learn about God, but also be loved and affirmed for who God made them to be.
Our age breakdowns are:
- Nursery (6 months to 3 years)
- PreK / Kindergarten Kids (3-5 years)
- Elementary Kids (1st – 5th grade)
New to Kids Church at Central Square Church? Please register your kid(s) so we can get to know you.
Youth Group is a time for middle- and high-schoolers to fellowship and engage in conversations about faith and God.
New to Youth Group at Central Square Church? Please register your kid(s) so we can get to know you.
Families Ministry Team
The Families Ministry Team seeks to serve the whole family and to build a vibrant and genuine community amongst the different families through support groups, seminars, and fun activities.
Contact us to learn more and get added to our email list and Facebook group for CSC families.
Children’s Outreach includes events that are free and help express God’s love to kids in our neighborhood.
- Soccer Nights is a free week-long soccer camp for Central Square kids where we teach about soccer while building relationships with families in our neighborhood.
- Vacation Bible School is a summer camp where kids in our neighborhood and community learn Bible stories, play games, do crafts, and worship God.
- Fall Family Fun Day is a neighborhood event co-hosted by Pentecostal Tabernacle with games, crafts, prizes, and fall treats.